Monday 28 April 2014

My kinda man


He's winsome..
he's handsome
hefty, he's brawny
witty, he's brainy

His belly's not a pot
He exercises a lot
with washboard abs
he looks just fabs

At gals he won't stare
whatever they may wear
has eyes only for me
this I can clearly see

He's not a momma's boy
isn't too coy
doesn't draw a sword
but wins without a word

He's the strong silent type
still my tears he does wipe
if a ruffian comes my way
he thrashes the light off his day

He dislikes my grumbling
as if his whole world's crumbling
he commands, he'll reprimand
he's manly,not shifty sand

He's slow, he's deliberate
won't judge, won't berate
he's my sweetheart, my life
and I..his doting wife!

2 comments:

  1. Words woven Wonderfully with love and admiration on your hubby. :) Wish you a happy married life.

    ReplyDelete